The benefits of entering these awards extend far further than walking away with a nice trophy at the end of the day!
- Raise the profile of your business, service or personal contribution before a wide audience of customers and potential customers, suppliers, partners and the wider business community.
- A chance to shout about your great achievements and successes.
- Share best practice and ideas amongst other entrants.
- Gain a competitive edge over the competition.
- The overall winner will enjoy a guided tour of the House of Commons and tea with Rt Hon Chris Grayling. Finalist companies will be invited to the Awards Drinks Reception on Thursday 15th November 2018 at The University for the Creative Arts.
- Overall winner
- £1000 worth of Radio Advertising courtesy of Radio Jackie.
- a Tour of the Houses of Parliament with Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP.
- a full page advertisement in Out & About in Ashtead, Epsom & Ewell magazine.
- a business session with Action coach Zanayal Zia
- 1 years membership to Surrey Chambers.
- Best New Business – 1 years membership to thebestof Epsom & Ewell.
- Large award winning companies enjoyed a 48% increase in operating income and a 37% growth in sales when compared to non-award winners. Smaller award winning companies were also shown to have experienced a 63% increase in operating income, and a 39% growth in sales when compared to non-winners. Source: British Quality Foundation based on experience in the USA.
- A study compared the financial performance of 120 award winning companies across Europe that met specific criteria against comparison companies of a similar size and operating in the same industries. The financial performance was tracked over 11 years. The study found that the award winning companies showed improvements in financial performance after just a year of winning their first award. Source: University of Leicester for the British Quality Foundation and the European Foundation for Quality Management.
- Three years after receiving an award, the 120 award winning companies outperformed the comparison companies by an average of 17% for sales and 36% for share value. During the final year that performance was tracked, the award winning companies experienced even greater increases as compared to comparison companies with sales growing by an average of 77% more and operating income by 18% more. Source: as above.